CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

My Discovery!!!!



I found out yesterday on my mom's birthday that I have a loose tooth!! My first one. I was really happy. My last post is very old, because my hair, as you can see, is much longer. Ani says I look cute. GUESS WHAT?!??!


MY BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW!! I'm going to get a pistol ( fake one) , a machine gun and an electric guitar. Actually, I don't know that for sure, but I hope I get them. ANi told me she knows what I'm going to get, but she won't tell me.

Lately, me and Ani have been playing a game she just got called Horse-opoly. It's just like Monopoly, but you buy horses. I'm always rich in the game and Ani always has to give me money. I buy lots of horses too. Okay, bye!! I have to go to play Horse-opoly!!

5 Tell-me more's:

Anonymous said...

That's great that your tooth is loose!!!!!! Good luck losing it! I wonder what the tooth fairy will bring.....?
I remeber Ani and I played horseopoly. I think it should be
Horse-o-pony, haha! I can't wait for the next post!

Abby said...

I hope you had a happy birthday! I can't wait to hear about it! *hint, hint!*

Priscilla said...

I hope your birthday was very happy! Make sure to tell us about it. Tell us when you lose your tooth too! Very exciting!

Anonymous said...

Wow, ein loser Zahn, nun wirst du gross und immer groesser!!
Happy Birthday du kleiner suesser Wusel!!
Wir haben dich alle lieb!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Tobias ich habe Deinen Geburtstag völlig vergessen:-( Ich wünsche Dir nachträglich alles Gute und Liebe Du süsser Bub:-)))
Ist das Dein erster Zahn der ausfiel oder schon weitere?Nun wirst gross wie Daniela schon schrieb,ein Schul Bub
Viele Grüsse an alle besonders an Dich von Jutta