CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Maxi- aka Hope


Remember Hope? Who turned out to be Maxi!! He is so big now and such a terror!! He is cute though..that is what we boys are, yepp! Maxi is scared of me sometimes because I chased him a few times before.
Kennt Ihr noch Hope? Und dann Maxi wurde....!! Er ist so gross geworden und so ein Terror! Er ist aber suess....ja, wir Jungs sind suess, yepp!! Maxi hat Angst vor mir ab und zu...denn ich habe ihn schon paar mal verfolgt.

5 Tell-me more's:

Rachel said...

He is a very cute kitty!

Anonymous said...

Wie suess Maxi ist.
Aber du musst lieb sein zu ihm sonst hat er oefter Angst vor dir und das willst du doch nicht, oder?

Mellimaus said...

Maxi is so big now! He looks a lot like Cleo. He is very cute!

Germanone93 said...

I love his toes. They look like gloves

Priscilla said...

I'd like to see a picture of you with him. Then I could really see how big he's gotten!