CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Flying





I love when Michael throws me up into the air. It's really fun, I feel like I'm flying! The middle picture is really good, except that it's blurry, but since Mike throws me up so fast, you can'tavoid it. Michael is really funny and he makes me laugh a lot.

6 Tell-me more's:

Gudl said...

Hi you guys!!
These are great photos but I hope Michael can always catch you!!
That looks very high! I am glad you like it.
Michael, we miss you! It's nice to see you on the blog.

Rachel said...

What cool pictures! Michael does sound fun. Hmmm...I wonder if he could throw me in the air and catch me...do you think?

Pedi said...

Sehr witzige Bilder! :-)

Dunja said...

Yes, they have a lot of fun together! Always up to something "no good" and boyish.

Mellimaus said...

I like Micheal, too. I hope you are having lots of fun with him!! I miss him, keep posting pics.!!

Priscilla said...

Wheeeeeeee haaa!!!!