CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Space

This is Saturn with a ring arund him and an eye patch covering one of his eyes.

This is a picture of a spaceship in space with Jupiter, Earth and the moon on it. The two dots on earth are my house and my neighbor's house.



5 Tell-me more's:

Dunja said...

How cute!

Mellimaus said...

You are so smart, Bias!! Great job!!

Gudl said...

I heard that 'the boy' has a blog. That is so cool and so nice of A. to write for you!
Did you make these space planets on the computer yourself?
Wow! Hi Tobias! I hope you are doing well. Miss talking to you!

Anonymous said...

Coole BIlder Tobias, ist ja stark, das du auch einen Blog hast jetzt!
Love you!

Anonymous said...

intergalactic space-greetings from starbase deep-space-veen.

visit me on www.koerfer-veen.de
and follow the link "schlürf trek" and star trek.

captain mike t. koerfer