CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

My Glow Sticks

This is me and my glowsticks. They're really cool, I used them all now though...You can make a lot of different designs and patterns with them. I named some of them in my video: the flag, bunny rabbit ears, the rolln', and the last one is "mixing."

That's all for now, keep leaving comments please!

5 Tell-me more's:

Anonymous said...

Voll cool Tobias deine Glow-Stix.
Sowas tolles hatten wir nie als wir klein waren, da gab es solche Sachen noch gar nicht.

Gudl said...

That is very cool! And I think it is very nice from your sister to put you on YouTube and post for you!
Und jetzt gibt dir die Tante Gudrun noch einen dicken Schmatzer durch die Internetleitung:
B U S S I!!
XOXO

Dunja said...

That is so neat!

Priscilla said...

I love the video!!!

Anonymous said...

I still think glow sticks are the coolest things ever!